Hijama Cupping Therapy is a therapeutic treatment practiced for over 5,000 years. It spread to many nations around the world over time including China, Africa, Russia, Middle East, Central, South East, South Asia and Europe, USA. The first documented records of its practice were found in the 19th century; the “Ebers Papyrus” originated from Egypt.
Hijama Cupping is an excellent form of preventative and curative therapy. Below are some of the ways cupping helps:
- It boosts the circulatory and immune systems
- Cleanses and detoxifies the body
- Treats illness and relaxes the patient
- Unexplainable pain or pain in general
Common ailments that are treated by cupping are:
- Joint pain
- Pulled or tight muscles
- Poor blood circulation and blockages
- Constipation or IBS
- And much more…….
To become a Hijama Practitioner to serve your community and to revive the forgotten Sunnah of Hijama , please visit Online Hijama Diploma Course